Saturday 27 October 2012

One of my favourite food!

it's Dinner time! And I'm definitely craving for some pumpkin goodness! Perhaps tomorrow? Heya All!! 

Its near Halloween and dear Pumpkins are EVERYWHERE! Hahahaha!! It's just weird how Malaysians seems to be celebrating everything! ;) So while I'm not one who celebrates Halloween, I'm sure one who celebrates the goodness of Pumpkins! Pumpkin soups, pumpkin dishes, steamed pumpkins....*drools* So my nails today are well, Pumpkin inspired! When one has an orange as fabulous as Mango Tango, there's no use resisting pumpkins on nails! (i'm overusing the word 'pumpkins' lols)

The nail designs are inspired by Robin Moses' Pumpkin Patch. I liked that she made use of the different shapes of pumpkins. Hehehe. And I got the idea of utilizing flakies as 'lights' from Vicky of The Nail Artiste. They are both such amazing talented artist! 

Lacqueerisa: Pumpkin Nails

Lacqueerisa: Pumpkin Nails
Lacqueerisa: Pumpkin Nails
Lacqueerisa: Pumpkin Nails
Lacqueerisa: Pumpkin Nails
Lacqueerisa: Pumpkin Nails

How do you think mine turned out? I'd admit its not as good as others, but I tried. hahaha! The vines were epic fail! They keep turning out too thick and weird LOL! So, after fails on two nails (ring and pinky) totally skipped the other two. Oh, I do love how the pumpkin turns out on my middle finger :) As a whole, I still love these :D 

Nail Polishes used:
Nail Polishes
Tip Top Nail Chic from left: 
Super Trooper, Gold Drop Glitter, Mango Tango, Créme de Banana
Nail Polishes
Other brands nail polishes from left: 
Winmax (07), Bloop (Orange), Bandi (Mineral Green), Bandi (Twinkiling Pink)
and tool used is nail art brush.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! :)


6 comments:

  1. I love the almost rustic kind of feel to it. Beautiful. *w* Robin Moses is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hmm, I wonder if its the grey backdrop that gave you that feeling but glad you love it! Hehe! ;D

      Delete
  2. Oooo, pretty design!!! Love the glittery orange!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you. But designs credits goes to Robin Moses on her fab ideas! :D But glad you appreciate my attempt :)

      Delete
  3. These are so beautiful! The shimmer in the orange is so pretty, and combined with the flakies makes those pumpkins look magical! Reminds me of Cinderella hahaha. By the way, thank you so much for the birthday wishes! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad this orange was sent to me :D hahaa!! Oh yes, flakies - works wonders! XD

      ♪♫sala-gadoola-menchicka-boo-la bibbidi-bobbidi-boo♫♪ ♥

      Delete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!