Friday 5 October 2012

Going Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness!

Hello everyone! October's the month for Breast Cancer Awareness and to show my support, I'd be showing you a simple NOTD. I really wanted to create something soft and subtle to portray the delicate beauty in ladies. I thought about the beautiful soft feather manicure I've been seeing around for the past few months but decided against that. And so I went with gradient borders. Cause I really like the idea of slightly coloured edges around the nails. 

NOTD - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
NOTD - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
NOTD - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
NOTD - Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness

Yea, the colour changes are pretty subtle just the way I want it. Hopefully you are able to see it :P I do like how they turned out. Yeap, hope you'd like them as well. :) 


Tools : Nail art brush and make up sponge. 

Nail polishes from left : 

  • Elianto - Light Coffee
  • Elianto - Thistle
  • Revlon - Sheer Petal 
  • Skin Food Pedicure Sparkle - #01

10 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty pale pink! I like the design here as well. :)

    BTW thank you for your compliment on my autumn leaves design :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you're very welcome! It is a really lovely autumn design :D

      Delete
  2. So simple and pretty. I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. how pretty!!! i love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes I feel its the little things that brings out the best in women :D

      Delete
  4. I love your design!!! It's so simple, but pretty and elegant :) I'm also nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award, so please check out this post for more info!! http://polishednailart.blogspot.com/2012/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, glad you like the design! And thank you so much for nominating me, it's really kind of you! :D

      Delete
  5. So pretty and delicate I love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments and appreciates each and every one of it, but please do not post comments that are irrelevant to content of post. I will not hesitate to delete/remove comments that I deem as spams. Thank you!